Cheesecake is one dessert that does not fail to tantalise your taste buds, no matter how many times you eat it.
Its melt in the mouth texture adds to its attraction, this one with the added bonus of being SUGAR FREE!
Strawberry cheesecake is an all-time favourite and in the springtime, this is one cake that every professional and novice baker will want to try.
- 3 x 250g tubs low-fat smooth cottage cheese
- 425g can unsweetened pineapple rings in fruit juice, undrained, chopped
- 20g (30 ml) gelatine, soaked in 125 ml water
- 8ml TANTALIZE LIQUID SWEETENER (or to taste)
- 10ml DASH OF VANILLA FLAVOUR
- 125ml skim milk
- 10g TANTALIZE SUGAR FREE STRAWBERRY JELLY
- 2 drops DASH OF STRAWBERRY FLAVOUR
- 2 drops DASH OF BLUEBERRY FLAVOUR
- 125g fresh strawberries, washed, hulled and halved
- Added strawberries and blueberries for decoration
Place cottage cheese and pineapples with juice in a bowl. Dissolve gelatine in a microwave. Cool slightly, add to cheese mixture with the sweetener, vanilla flavour and milk. Blend until smooth. Pour into a lightly greased, deep 230mm square or round pie-dish. Chill in fridge until firm.
Meanwhile make up the jelly according to instructions and add the Strawberry and Blueberry Dash Of flavours, allow to cool. Chill over ice until just beginning to thicken. Arrange strawberry halves attractively over the cheesecake, spoon thickened jelly carefully over the surface and return to the fridge until firm.
Decorate with blueberries and added strawberries.