Ross Painting and Maintenance was established in 2003 to service residential areas in the construction industry. Over the years the company grew larger and began to service Government, Corporate and Private Clients.
Ross Painting and Maintenance trades under the parent company name of DenRo Construction which is compliant with and has registered with the following organisations:
- Construction Industry Development Board (CIDB)
- Grading of 6GB PE (General Building Category)
- Grading of 2CE (Civil Works Category)
- National Home Builders Registration Council
- Letter of Good Standing issued by the Compensation Commissioner
- Occupational Health and Safety requirements
- Valid Tax Clearance Certificate issued by the SARS
- Central Supplier Data Base
To this end, structures are in place that will provide efficient and effective completion of projects.
David Ross Cell: 084 406 5273 or
Bronwen Ross cell: 082 454 7239