Please join us at our Community Harvest Market as we come together with family, neighbours and friends to connect and celebrate our local communities.
To share and trade the Harvest and Bounty of nature, our unique gifts, craftmanship and passions.
A meeting place of rich diversity, uniqueness, authenticity, tastes, flavours and creativity ….. where peace and kindness have value and worth. Food and goods naturally harvested, handmade, or curated by local craftspeople.
Re-discover HOW things are made, WHAT they are made of and WHO they are made by. The market is a 10% honour system for traders so you only pay if you have traded something … so no barriers to entry for traders who would like to share their gifts.
It’s a wonderful way to come together and experience people from our communities.
All are welcome here.
- Some local veg from Neighbourhood Farms when available – we will let everyone know what is available on Thur or Fri morning.
- Artisan Bread by Clarence Baker – Olive and Rosemary Ciabatta, Sun dried tomato, pesto ciabatta, Sourdoughs, Cinnamon sticks,
- Naturally harvested salts, salt lamps, bicarb,honey by Annette Essential salts
- Ceremonial ceramics, Bowls, tableware, pendants by Blossom Tania
- Handmade hemp shopping bags, straws, eco products by Karen at Kareneco
- Landscape Art by Melvyn – commission a drawing of your home or landscape
- Clothes Swap – bring some garments you think someone else would appreciate and swap them out. We will keep some remaining garments for the following week and also donate some to charity.
- Hypo-allergenic cleaning products by Roger at Unearthed
- Herbal tinctures, plant medicines from Gelda’s Apothecary at The Studio.
- Compost and worm tea by Coffee Conversations
- Assorted brittles by The Icing Project
- Coriander and Chilli chutney by Mystic Chilli
- Shweshwe fashion and Sauerkraut by Mirelle.
- Upcycled glass by Brent
- We have some traders from Fish Hoek, Capri, Kommetjie, Ocean View so building some wonderful bridges on the Southern Peninsula.
When: Every Friday from 11am to 5pm-ish
Where: Eat, Surf, Yoga Lifestyle Centre, 12 Glen Rd, Glencairn