This is our take on a classic raw dessert, fashioned into cute little cupcakes that will soften even the hardest of hearts.
To make the ‘cupcake’ style, you will need flexible silicone moulds, like muffin moulds. You can also make this as one large tart if you don’t have moulds.
Mini lime tartletsPrint This
- 2 Cups seeds and/or nuts
- 1/2 Cup dates, pitted and chopped
- 1/2 Cup cacao butter
- 1 pinch of salt
- 4 avocados
- 1/2 Cup lemon juice
- 1/2 Cup honey
- 1/2 Cup coconut oil
- Melt the cacao butter in a bain-marie.
- In the food processor with the S-blade, turn the seeds and/or nuts into a rough flour.
- Mix all the crust ingredients together and press into flexible silicone moulds.
- Refrigerate until they have set and then turn them out of the moulds.
- Process all the filling ingredients together until smooth for about 5 minutes.
- Spoon the filling into each little cup and end with a swirl.
- Set for 6 hours in the fridge.
- Serve from the fridge.
- Makes about 14 tartlets.
ANOTHER 200 DELICIOUS RECIPES AWAIT YOU IN EASY LIVING FOOD! GET YOUR
COPY IN BOTH PRINT AND ELECTRONIC FORMATS.
Natalie Reid and Noel Marten founded and run earthshine from Cape Town, south Africa. After discovering the amazing benefits of eating a diet high in raw foods they were inspired to make this as easy and simple as possible for others too.